Residential & Commercial Contractors
We are the experts in foundation repair, helical piles, poly foam, retaining walls, seawalls & French drains
Founded in 2013, Foremost Foundations & Construction is your one-stop-shop for commercial & residential construction in Mississippi and its surrounding areas. We handle any kind of construction work you may need, from the slab to the roof, to building a new commercial facility from start to finish. Explore what Foremost Foundations & Construction can do for you and find out more about foundation repair.
Call (601) 405-1052
• Carbon Fiber • Concrete Rehabilitation • Concrete Slab Repairs
• Driven Piles • H-Piles • Leak & Crack Sealing • Sheet Piles
• Sidewalks, Patios, Garage • Floors, Pool Decks & Driveways
• Soil Stabilization • Structural Repairs • Waterproofing
• Drainage Mitigation • French Drains • Carbon Fiber • H-Piles
• Chemical Grouting/Permeation • Commercial Remodeling
• Grouting • Concrete Flat Work and Demolition • Soil Stabilization
• Design-Build/Office Design • DOT and Highway • Driven Piles
• Expansive Soil Problems • General Commercial Construction
• Interior/Exterior Concrete Coatings • Tenant Improvements/Build Outs
• Metal Building Sales and Steel Erection • Metal Stud Walls/Sheetrock
• Hang & Finish/Painting • Pipeline Trench Breakers, Pads and Pillows
• Sheet Piles • Structural Repair
Why Choose Us?
Call (601) 405-1052
Our polyurethane services use structural polyurethane that improves the ability of the soil to support foundation or concrete slabs. This technology can lift, correct, and restore sinking concrete quickly and with great precision. Thanks to our specially designed rigs, we can drill, lift, and clean the area quickly without the need for heavy excavation.
Experienced General Contractors
We strive to provide our customers with the best service in the area so each general contracting project we handle is done so in a comprehensive manner. We pride ourselves on our ability to exceed the needs of our customers, treating each project we work on as though it were for our own family or business.
Decades of Experience
Our team has over 75 years of combined experience in the construction industry, so we’ve tried all of the old tricks and have weeded out which ways work, and which ways don’t. We want to offer you a solution to your problems, not just a quick fix.